On The Way Of Feeling Better

It's not easy to say this but I need a change. Habits. Little momentuns. A new mindset. All because I am not happy.

Not being happy was always an excuse for me to slop around. I am sad I can eat the amount of food I want. I can go three days without showering. I can spend the entire day in my pyjamas. But now, I look at myself and I hate it. Everyday I wake up around 5am and go back to bed until 7am. I can't sleep much more. And what I do? With a morning full of time and opportunities? Nothing.

Nothing is my too go word. Nothing. Nobody. Nowhere. Why should I leave my home if I have nowhere to go, nothing to do and nobody to meet? I am someone. I can meet my own self, no matter how tacky it sounds.

So this is my chance to do so. If I write it down for the world, there are no excuses. No stupid arguments with my own self about how miserable life can be. I mean, not anymore, it can't. And I wanna change that.

Comments